Monday, December 18, 2006

a look into my Id

I know..that is a scary thought. An actual glimps into me brain. But, I think this would make a decent post.

Recently, I was talking with some friends and we got on the subject of dreams. And with the conversation I had with them...my dreams are pretty messed up. And they are all based on what I watch as I fall asleep. Case in point, I recalled the dream I had when I watched Predator before passing out. *Cut to dream*

I was at work as a quality control lab technician at a dairy plant. I was running some tests on some products that are produced by the plant. I happened to look up and see three lazer beams cross the lab and line up on a fellow coworkers forehead. I pointed at her and yelled, "GET DOWN!" Too late.

My view of the situation panned over, as if I was in an actual movie, to behind my fellow coworker. I seen the inside of her head splatter across the lab table and equipment. Then the "camera" came back to a first person view. I turned toward the source of the 3 lazers. A Predator was standing there. He just turned off his cloaking device. There was no way I was going to be able to defeat this opponet. What was worse, I looked through the window out into the other sections of the plant and noticed more Predators running around causing havoc. Yes, the dairy plant was under attack by these beasts. I thought that nothing would stop them. We were doomed.

But a shining light came from another coworker who was tasting a gallon of 2% milk. She went to let out a blood curdling scream and started jumping and shaking violently. As she shook, the opened milk she had in hand went everywhere. Some of it actually landing on the Predator that I was currently staring down. The milk started burning through its skin and it began to scream. I quickly grabbed another gallon of milk and proceeded to throw the milk onto the creature. Success! The milk ended up burning and melting the creature. I quickly told everyone around to grab gallons of milk and start chucking at the aliens.

With a few casualties, we defended the dairy. The last few Predators alive ran and took off in their ship. They would think twice before messing with the dairy again.

*End dream*

Yeah, I know. It's messed up and there are alot of holes in the dream. I am a nerd so I know that Predators don't run...they would activate their bombs before running. And that they can't be deafted by pouring milk on them. That is were the joke comes in. Just stating that fact so I don't get posts about at least those two aspects of my dream. There are more but I will let you go over that if you wish. At any rate, hope you survived this little trip into my world. If not, all the better. MUH HA HA HA HA!!! Later bloggers. (and non-bloggers. Don't want to forget anyone :P)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

"blood curdling scream," eh? Are you sure it wasn't a MILK curdling scream? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, "With a few casualties, we defended the dairy." is now my favorite line of all time

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home