Monday, December 11, 2006

Just Curious

I was watching the old tele the other day. Well, ok, I watch it everyday, but that is not the point. As I watched a program, the inevitable happens--commercials. Sometimes they are funny and great to watch, but those type of commercials are few and far between. At any rate, there was one commercial that caught my attention. It was one of those Fruit of the Loom commercials. And of course it had those fruit of the loom guys shown here.

Now, this is what is getting me. You have the apple, purple grapes and the green grapes. There is a forth guy there. What in the world is he? What type of fruit is he? And why does he keep changing from brown to green back to brown then green and...well you get the idea. If anyone could shed some light on the situation then I would be most grateful.

Warren...out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Maybe he's there to repsresent the loom. Perhaps the original artist was causing the loom to manifest itself as such in some sort of surrealistic attempt...

aw hell, it just looks like a pile of leaves to me.

Maybe it's tobacco

6:58 AM  
Blogger Temporarily sane said...

See, at first I thought it might be asparagus or something. But then I realized that can't be because it's fruit of the loom. Not vegetable of the loom. It could be a pile of leaves. I could maybe possibly deal with that but why a pile of leaves? Why not some other type of fruit? IS THERE NO END TO THIS MADNESS?!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home