Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I don't know about you....

...but I love and hate stupid people at the same time. Now, I know we all have our (as Carlos Mencia puts it) dee dee dee moments. There are times when we let go the notion of better judgement and our caveman intellegence comes out. For example, I seen a man dressed in a business suit with a wallstreet journal in hand touch a bench that had a sign on it that said wet paint. Ok, the sign said wet paint and was surprised to see that paint was on his hand after touching the bench. Now he looked like an intelligent man but a case of stupid just hit him and rendered his intelligence to almost nothing.
Now, I have my stupid moments myself. I have done plenty of idiotic things in my life that are probably too numerous to mention. But there are those that are in that mode 24-7. These are the ones I absolutely can't stand. Now, you just don't have to do dumb stuff like you have seen on Jackass to be a complete moron. They do that stuff willingly and knowing (you assume) full well that the outcome will involve pain or disfigurement. Stupid people do it not knowing the outcome and have no idea why they done it. Most of these people can be found in politics. For example, let's take Dan Quail. You remember him right. He was the vice-president with the first George Bush. And let's take one of his more famous screw ups...the spelling of potato. He tried to correct an elementary student that had it spelled right. He put an "e" at the end of potato. Yes, it is funny at first but then you get to thinking. "What a darn minute here. He is the vice-president. How did that idiot get that high up in politics?" And it pisses you off.
On the other hand, you have people like the one in the picture here that made a couple of poor choices to end up where they are at now.


I mean look at the poor guy. He chose to drink...alot. He passed out and was around some great friends. Ok, now that is stupid. Stupid on the part of the friends...no. The guy passed out is stupid for one getting so sloshed that he was out during the whole painting ordeal and just being passed out around other drunks that will do stuff to you while you are passed out. Now this stupid is down right hilarious. I like stupid people like this.

Or take this other one as another example. About the same situation. You drink so much you pass out and are completly oblivious to what is happening to you. However, this is by far more creative I think. Just for the pure fact you have to wait for this joke to happen.


I don't know why but stuff like that crack me up. That is why I love and hate stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home