Sunday, September 17, 2006

A quick post

As some may know already, I am a Spider-Man fan. I have been one ever since I was like 8 years old. And I have loved the previous Spider-Man movies and loved how they done the villians in said movies. But when the first one came out, I was hoping that it would do good. This would mean more movies which in turn would mean more Spidey villians. The villian I wanted to see from day one on the big screen is Venom. So, to say the least I am excited about Spider-Man 3. It will be interesting to see how they show the symbiote suit taking over Peter Parker and then combining with Eddie Brock to form Venom. The only thing that scares me is that they are going to do Venom poorly. I base this on my anticipation of seeing Venom and just being dissappointed. However, I have new hope that makes me feel better about seeing Venom on the big screen. http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=4553

This link tells about the new trailer coming out (which was shown at a comic con) later this year. But, this puts my mind at ease a little cause they talk about how Venom looks. And yes, I will bore you guys to death with Spider-Man 3 until it comes out in theaters. MUH HA HA HA!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

I've been meaning to comment on this for some time, but things get hectic. Anyway, I'm in complete agreement that the days, weeks and months leading up to this film have left spidey fans a little shaky.

Venom just isn't going to be easy to pull off, and Venom isn't just any character.

So, I'll just put my faith in the guys that have delivered two consecutive knockout superhero movies and hope for the best... but if it sucks, I assure you that I'll be the first to start yelling, "I told you so!"

Seriously, when are we going to get the Assassin Nation Plot or Kraven's Last Hunt????

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home