Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's been awhile

Yes, I know it has been awhile since I have made a post. Get over it. Heh heh. It is the holiday season after all.

Speaking of which, I hope everyone had a safe and joyous Christmas. If you were like me, then you spent most of the day on the couch in agony for eating too much. This has become a yearly thing for me. I don't look forward to the gift giving anymore. I want that food. I go to my family dinner, get a plateful of food, and proceed to gorge myself. It tastes so good at the time I just don't worry about what is going to happen. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I wind up on the couch for awhile just resting and let my food settle a bit. There is no avoiding it for me. Ahhhh..the holidays.

And while I was out on break, I stopped into a comic book store (shocker there I know). I went in to get some Spider-Man comics and found out a nice surprise. Marvel is going to have Spidey in his black costume starting in Feb. Yeah, I know, they are boosting both the movie and the comics at the same time with this but I don't care. I am happy that they are putting him in the black costume. (Which is seen here). The details as if it will be the alien costume or just a change in threads is still sketchy. From what I have been reading, it's just going to be a black costume. But I am hoping that it will be the alien costume. That would be so great but I am not getting my hopes up. Marvel has done some stupid things here in the past but are actually doing something worthwhile here lately. And, I believe that this is one of them. I am going to try and dig more up on this if I can. And if there any other dorks out there that gets information on this, then feel free to post a comment about it. Especially if you have proof that it is going to be the alien costume.

Well, that is about all the time I have for today. Again, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and have a safe holiday season. And for some odd reason that I am not back at my computer before then...Have a safe yet exciting New Year's. Later all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Am I the only person that remembers Spider-Man having some sort of super powered costume in the 90's? It seems like it had something to do with Captain Marvel and at some point I think he knocked the Hulk into outer space...

I could have just been dreaming, but I can't remember. Come on Warren, this is your forte, what am I talking about here?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home